The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all promotions on this website, unless otherwise specified below.
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Offer is only available at participating Authorised Lexus Dealers.
3. Scheduled Servicing and Warrantable repairs must be performed at an Authorised Lexus Dealer or Lexus Parts and Service Agent.
4. Offer is subject to stock availability.
5. Offer is available on Dealer sales of vehicles financed through Toyota Financial Services or other finance companies.
6. Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash or discount.
7. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
8. This offer is not available on Lexus Dealer demonstrator vehicles, preregistered vehicles, rental, Government, nationally negotiated fleet sales, Toyota New Zealand Account Managed Fleet sales or to Limited Liability Companies.
9. Offer not available on Toyota vehicles.
10. Offer available to New Zealand residents only.
11. Offer available to GST and non-GST registered customers.
12. Offer excludes any online vehicle sales.
13. Some vehicles and/or accessories may differ from those pictured.
14. Entitlement to the offer goes to the ‘legal owner’ of the vehicle. Any subsequent arrangements between the legal owners of the vehicle and the driver/customer are at the legal owner’s discretion.
15. Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to alter the offers at any time.
16. To the extent permitted by law, Toyota New Zealand Limited and Authorised Lexus Dealers are not liable to any person, including you or any passenger, for any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense incurred through use of the vehicle purchased.
17. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. We respect your privacy. Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand Limited to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and our Dealer network to communicate with you about Toyota and Lexus products and services. If you don’t wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, you can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 869 682
- Post: Lexus New Zealand Limited, National Customer Centre, Roberts Line, PO Box 46, Palmerston North 4440
A more detailed privacy statement is available here.
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all prize draws on this website, unless otherwise specified below.
1. Entry into the specific prize draw is deemed acceptance of these general terms and conditions and any specific or additional terms and conditions as outlined below.
2. Employees of Toyota New Zealand Limited, Toyota Financial Services Limited, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, Lexus and Toyota dealership staff, and their immediate families are not eligible for this prize draw.
3. Entry into this prize draw is deemed consent that you have opted into further communication from Toyota New Zealand Limited. You will have the ability to opt-out at any time by calling 0800 869 682 or by emailing email@example.com.
4. Entry into this prize draw is restricted to people aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
5. Proof of purchase and photo ID may be required to claim the prize.
6. Toyota New Zealand Limited cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
7. The prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from eligible entries received within the term.
8. The prize winner will be notified within 5 working days of the draw and contacted via a call to the phone number provided or that made the entry.
9. The person whose phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant in the event of any dispute.
10. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. While this prize draw will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if Toyota New Zealand Limited or its designated agents are unable to make contact with any winner within 5 working days of a draw, Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
12. Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
13. Toyota New Zealand Limited accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Toyota New Zealand Limited does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
14. Incomplete or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
15. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to Toyota New Zealand Limited publishing comments anonymously and summarised scores in customer communications, Toyota and Lexus websites and in social media channels.
16. By entering, prize winner(s) agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
17. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 0800 869 682.
18. Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
20. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither Toyota New Zealand Limited nor any person or party associated with the promotion will be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. All decisions made by Toyota New Zealand Limited are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. Who are we?
In this policy the “Lexus Group” (or “we” or “us”) is:
- Toyota New Zealand Limited (“Lexus NZ”);
- Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited (“Lexus Finance”); and
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Management New Zealand to the extent that it offers and administers Lexus Motor Vehicle Insurance (“Lexus Insurance”) for and on behalf of Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company, Limited.
Please note that “Lexus” is a brand and division of Toyota New Zealand Limited.
We understand that your personal information and credit information (“information”) is important to you and we value your trust. This policy sets out how the Lexus Group handles your information. It also includes how we handle information collected from third parties, such as your credit report through the credit reporting system if you obtain finance with us.
We are bound by the Privacy Act 2020 (“Privacy Act”) and all supporting regulations.
The Lexus Group is part of the Lexus Network, which includes:
- Lexus NZ;
- Lexus Finance;
- Lexus Insurance; and
- Authorised Lexus Dealers in New Zealand.
The Lexus Group collects and shares with other members of the Lexus Network your personal information so that Lexus Network can provide you with an integrated Lexus guest experience including allowing you to be known across the Network regardless of which Lexus entity you choose to deal with and to provide you with products, services, information and assistance, respond to your enquiries and help keep your information up to date. Your information may be disclosed to Lexus Network service providers in New Zealand and overseas for these purposes. Any information we share overseas will be subject to comparable safeguards to those under the Privacy Act 2020.
2. What information do we collect and hold?
The kinds of information that we collect and hold about you will depend on the nature of your dealings with us.
Information we collect about you: We may collect and hold information about you including:
- Contact information and identification such as your name, date of birth, contact number(s), email address(es), residential and/or business address(es), demographic information (such as postcode, age, gender) and driver’s licence details;
- Payment details (such as account or credit card details) and payment-related information in connection with your purchase of our products and/or services;
- Vehicle and servicing details including vehicle registration, vehicle purchase details, name of your selling or servicing Lexus Dealer, service appointment bookings, vehicle service and repair history (including in relation to Lexus Service Advantage, warranty, repairs and recalls, if applicable), and data collected as a result on-board vehicle telematics;
- Finance details such as financial, insurance or credit information, marital status, employment details and history; and
- Information collected from marketing campaigns, product research, customer surveys, your interactions with us including via social media, or publicly available information that you post or publish.
If you do not wish to provide particular information, we may not be able to respond to your query, provide you with our products and services or assess your application for a product or service.
Sensitive information: We will only collect sensitive information about you with your consent (unless we are otherwise allowed or required by law to collect that information). Sensitive information includes information about your health, race, ethnic origin and religious beliefs.
Providing someone else’s personal information: If you provide us with personal information about another person (such as a joint vehicle owner or authorised driver or contact person), please tell them about this Policy so they are aware that you have provided their information to us and that they can read this Policy to understand how their information will be handled.
3. Information we collect automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with a Lexus Group website or other online platform of ours (“Platforms”), we, as well as any third-party service provider and/or advertiser, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively record information about how the Platform is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include your IP address or other unique identifier for the device used to access a Platform ("Device Identifier"), browser type, “Device” type (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device), operation system, application version, date and time of visit, pages viewed, preceding page views and your use of features or applications on the Platform such as interactions with connections or groups.
Usage Information helps us keep our Platforms relevant to users and allows us to tailor content to a user’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
We may use Device Identifiers to help us administer Platforms, diagnose problems with our servers, analyse trends, observe Platform usage and activity over time, help identify you and your shopping cart, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit a Platform) may be used to associate you with social media platforms like Facebook and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on our Platforms and those social media platforms. We or our third-party vendors may place cookies on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and personalise your experience while visiting our Platforms (such as allowing us to select which ads or offers are most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location or demographic information).
To learn how you may manage cookies, or delete cookies that have already been installed, please refer to your browser’s help menu or instructions. If you disable or opt out of receiving cookies, some features and functions on our Platforms may not work properly or fully because we may not be able to recognise and associate you with your Lexus account(s). In addition, the offers we provide may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
4. How do we collect your information?
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including directly from you, for example:
- When you complete a form to order a vehicle, parts or accessories, book your vehicle for servicing, apply for credit or make a general enquiry about our products and services;
- When you contact or interact with us whether in person, by email, phone, SMS or other forms of communication, or via our website or social media;
- When you use data-collecting devices, products or systems; or
- When you participate in our surveys, competitions, promotions, events, sponsorships or other activities.
- When you make enquiries, purchase and/or renew your insurance with Lexus Insurance
We also collect personal information about vehicle owners from the Motor Vehicle Register, in accordance with our authorisation to access the Motor Vehicle Register for specified purposes under section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998.
We may obtain the name and address of vehicle owners from Waka Kotahi's Motor Vehicle Register to:
- To confirm the vendor is the registered person of a motor vehicle that the Motor Vehicle Trader is proposing to purchase.
- To assist in verifying that a change of registered person has been completed correctly for transaction in which the Motor Vehicle Trader is the purchaser or seller.
- In the case of Wholesalers only, where a motor vehicle is the subject of a safety recall listed in the safety recalls portal, to contact the registered person to advise them of any required actions in relation to the vehicle’s safe operation.
- Where a motor vehicle has been involved in an incident resulting in damage or loss to the insurer’s client, to contact the registered person of that motor vehicle to resolve any financial matters arising out of the incident.
- When assessing an application to provide an insurance policy in relation to a motor vehicle, to ensure the applicant is the registered person of that motor vehicle.
- When verifying entitlement to make a claim or receive a payment under an insurance policy that applies to a motor vehicle, to ensure the registered person of that vehicle is the person to which that insurance policy applies.
- When assessing an application to provide finance in relation to a vehicle, to confirm the person registered to that vehicle is the same person to which finance is being proposed to be provided to.
- Where the Registered Financial Services Provider has an existing security interest on the Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) or similar security interest for a vehicle, to confirm the registered person of that vehicle is the person to whom the Registered Financial Services Provider has provided finance for in relation to that vehicle.
- Service campaigns for software updates to vehicle’s safety assist and autonomous systems and for upgrades to engine management systems for improvement environmental performance.
- Verify ownership for warranty, customer support and/or other purposes.
- Provide customer support to queries regarding privately imported vehicles of which information is not available by other means.
- Confirming ownership of a vehicle (to validate that new stock has not been registered without advice given to the distributor).
- Sales auditing including dealer demonstrators where vehicles must be retained for a set period prior to any change of ownership.
- Verifying customer and vehicle ownership details before supply of security related information.
- Warranty and extra care contract expiry reminders so customers can be made aware and offered a new product.
Any person can notify the Registrar that they do not wish to have their name(s) and address(es) made available under an authorisation.
For more information, read the ‘Authorised Access to Certain Names and Addresses Held on the Motor Vehicle Register’ Gazette notices dated 3 July 2018 and 21 September 2022.
We may collect information from organisations within the Lexus Network, such as our authorised Lexus Dealers, if you interact with or purchase products or services from that Dealer.
Sometimes, we may collect your information from third parties such as:
- Providers of data-collecting devices, products or systems that you use;
- Your accountant for the purposes of assessing a credit application;
- Where an individual is an officer of a company that has applied for credit, we may collect information about the officer from public records or from other officers of the company who arranged that company's credit application;
- When named as a personal referee by you, we collect that personal referee's personal information from the written credit application form;
- Another credit provider where you have or had a credit account;
- The Credit Reporting Body (“CRB”) where we obtain your credit report;
- Your insurer or broker;
- Contractors performing a service or function on our behalf;
- Regulatory authorities;
- Marketing agencies and similar lists which are legally acquired by us; and
- Any other parties you refer us to or who refer us to you.
5. What are the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your information?
The Lexus Group collects, holds, uses and discloses your information for a variety of purposes including:
- To provide you with an integrated Lexus experience;
- Any purpose which we notify you about when we collect your information or to which you have provided your consent;
- Considering and assessing your application for a product or service;
- Providing a Lexus product or service to you (including via our authorised Lexus Dealers, agents and/or contractors where applicable);
- Providing customer assistance and support such as vehicle service reminders, recalls and assisting with warranty claims;
- Responding to your enquiries, concerns or complaints;
- Administering and managing our relationship with you, including by verifying your identity in order to provide a requested service;
- Informing you about products, services, special offers and/or events from the Lexus Network. For more on Direct Marketing, see section 6 below;
- Improving your customer experience and our marketing, including through data analytics, product planning, product development and research;
- Protecting our interests, including by registering a security interest on the Personal Property Securities Register or checking against sanctions or other reference lists;
- Complying with our legal obligations, assisting government and enforcement bodies or regulators, or where otherwise required or authorised by or under law, or an order of a court or tribunal; and
- Assessing and considering your application (if applicable) as a prospective job applicant, dealer/franchisee or contractor.
We may publish (including by posting on social media) customer testimonials/video testimonials which may contain personally identifiable information. We will obtain the customer’s consent prior to publishing the testimonial along with their name.
6. Marketing communications
The Lexus Network (or any of the entities which make up the Lexus Network including their agents and contractors if any acting on their behalf) may send you marketing communications to inform you about products or services, special offers, promotions and events that may be of interest to you. These marketing communications may include joint promotions with Lexus Dealers or other promotion partners, and may be sent to you using any contact details provided by you, such as post, phone, email or SMS.
Your consent to receive marketing communications from the Lexus Network in the above ways will be deemed if you do not opt out when you are offered the opportunity to do so, and will remain current on an ongoing basis unless and until you advise otherwise.
If the law requires us to provide you with information about our products or services (for example, product recalls), we will provide that information even if you have elected not to receive information about our products and services generally.
How to unsubscribe from marketing communications
If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from Lexus NZ, Lexus Finance, or Lexus Insurance about their products, services or activities you can utilise the "unsubscribe" function in the electronic communications from them. For emails, this is usually in the form of an unsubscribe button at the bottom of emails or instructions to "reply to this email". We may send you an email confirming that we have unsubscribed you as well as an email asking why you have unsubscribed (for example, an exit survey). Any such emails will be sent within 5 days after you have unsubscribed.
You are also welcome to let Lexus NZ, Lexus Finance, or Lexus Insurance know using the contact details provided in section 13 “Contacting us” below that you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications from that organisation. In some circumstances we may need to contact you to obtain additional information, verify your identity or to clarify your request, in order to action it. If we need to contact you for these reasons, we will do so within 5 days after you have let us know that you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications from Lexus NZ ,Lexus Finance, or Lexus Insurance.
Please note that the organisations comprising the Lexus Network (including Authorised Lexus Dealers) are separate organisations. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications and surveys from another member of the Lexus Network, you can let that organisation know at any time using the contact details in their respective privacy policies or utilising the “unsubscribe” or other opt-out function offered by the organisation. Unsubscribing from marketing communications from a member of the Lexus Network will not unsubscribe you from marketing communications from another member of the Lexus Network.
As mentioned, Lexus is a separate brand and division of Toyota New Zealand Limited. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications about Toyota, please go to the Toyota Group's Privacy and Credit Information Policy. Please note that, unless otherwise stated, unsubscribing from a member of the Lexus Network's marketing communications will not unsubscribe you from Toyota marketing communications.
7. Who do we disclose your information to?
We may share your information within the Lexus Network in order to provide an integrated Lexus guest experience across our Network.
Your vehicle logbook data, and service and repair history (including in relation to warranty and recalls, if applicable) may be made available to subsequent owners (if any) of your vehicle. We do not disclose any personally identifying information about you to subsequent owners of your vehicle.
We may disclose your information to others including:
- The Lexus Group’s related bodies corporate (including our parent company Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan);
- Other credit providers to assess your application with Lexus Finance or manage your credit;
- A guarantor, if a finance arrangement is guaranteed;
- Our agents or contractors who perform a particular function or service on our behalf;
- Government and law enforcement agencies, bodies and regulators, or a dispute resolution body of which we are a member (for example, the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman), if we are required to disclose your information to such authorities; or
- Your employer or former employer (for example, to conduct a reference check for potential employment or finance applications).
Examples of our third party agents or contractors include:
- Mailing houses;
- Organisations that assist us to conduct promotions or market research;
- Customer support providers;
- Information technology service providers;
- Debt collection agencies; and
- Accountants, lawyers and other professional advisors.
We may also disclose your information to third parties where required or authorised by or under law.
We will not sell, pass on, or share any information you provide to us with any third parties that are not part of the Lexus Network.
8. Credit reporting
In this section 8, references to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Lexus Finance only. Lexus Finance participates in the comprehensive credit reporting system to make better and more informed decisions about providing credit to our customers. When you apply for credit with Lexus Finance, or propose to be a guarantor, we may request a credit report about you from a CRB. Credit reports contain information about your credit history that will help us assess your credit worthiness and your ability to repay credit.
What credit information and credit eligibility information do we collect and hold?
The credit information we collect and hold includes your identification details, the type of credit you hold, the amount of credit borrowed, the terms and conditions of your credit, when your credit was opened or closed, whether or not you have met your repayment obligations under your loan contract and loan contracts with other credit providers, and information about your credit worthiness. The credit eligibility information we collect and hold includes credit reports obtained from a CRB and our own rating or score which help us to assess your creditworthiness.
What do we do with credit information and credit eligibility information?
We collect, hold, use and disclose credit information and credit eligibility information about you for purposes which include:
- Confirming your identity;
- Assessing your consumer or commercial credit or guarantor application;
- Managing your account and collecting any overdue payments;
- Helping you avoid defaulting on your loan;
- Complying with any relevant laws and regulations.
We will use the information obtained from a CRB, and combine it with information we already hold about you, to calculate our own rating or score to help us assess your creditworthiness.
We may also disclose to the CRB if you have not met the payment obligations under your loan contract or if you have committed a serious credit infringement (for example fraud). Some of the information we disclose to a CRB may be included in your credit report and provided to other credit providers to help them assess your creditworthiness.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask a CRB not to use your information for the purpose of pre-screening or direct marketing by a credit provider. You can ask them not to use or disclose this information for a period of time if you reasonably believe that you have been, or are likely to be, a victim of fraud.
9. Holding and protecting your information
We may hold information about you in digital and paper forms. We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, interference, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we protect your information include:
- External and internal premises security;
- Restricting access to your information only to personnel who need it to perform their functions;
- Utilising and maintaining information security applications to prevent unauthorised access or damage to electronically stored information, such as requiring identifiers and passwords, firewalls and anti-virus software; and
- Maintaining physical security over paper records.
10. Disclosing your information overseas
We may disclose your information to organisations located overseas. These include:
- Our related companies in Japan and elsewhere in the world; or
- Our service providers that are located or hold data overseas including in the USA, Australia, Singapore, the UK and Sweden.
Any information we share overseas will be subject to comparable safeguards to those under the Privacy Act 2020.
11. Accessing and correcting your information
You can generally access and request the correction of information we hold about you by contacting us in any of the ways set out at the bottom of this policy. Please note that the organisations comprising the Lexus Network (that is, each of Lexus NZ, Lexus Finance, Lexus Insurance, and each authorised Lexus Dealer) are separate organisations, and each organisation may hold different information about you (if any).
Access to your information may be refused in a number of circumstances, such as where the information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or if the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny or restrict your access, we will write to you to let you know why, unless, having regard to the grounds for the refusal, it would be unreasonable for us to do so. You may make a complaint about a refusal to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
We rely on the information that we hold about you to provide our products and services to you, and to perform our business functions. Therefore, it is very important that the information we hold is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. This means that, from time to time, we may ask you if your information is still accurate and up to date. If you find that any information that we hold about you is incorrect, you should contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
12. Resolving concerns
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised, or if you feel that we have breached the privacy laws, you are entitled to make a complaint. Complaints can be made by contacting the person or department you were dealing with, or by contacting us using our contact details set out at the bottom of this policy.
We endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours to acknowledge the complaint and explain how we will investigate it. This may include consulting with the CRB or other credit providers if the complaint relates to your credit information. We will try to resolve your complaint within 20 working days and write to you to explain the reasons for our decision. When this is not possible, we will contact you and let you know how long it will take for us to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact us to discuss your concerns or lodge a complaint with Office of the Privacy Commissioner, calling 0800 803 909 or using the online complaint form. If your complaint relates to your finance with us you may access the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman Service at www.ifso.nz or by calling 0800 888 202.
13. Contacting us
If your enquiry relates to Lexus New Zealand (Lexus vehicles, parts, accessories), you can contact Lexus New Zealand by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 869 682
- Post: Lexus New Zealand Limited, National Customer Centre, Roberts Line, PO Box 46, Palmerston North 4440
If your enquiry relates to Lexus Finance (Lexus finance and roadside assist), you can contact Lexus Finance by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0508 468 696
- Post: Lexus Financial Services, PO Box 17065 Greenlane, Auckland 1546
If your enquiry relates to Lexus Insurance, you can contact Lexus Insurance by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 226 888
- Post: Lexus Insurance, PO Box 17-504 Greenlane Auckland 1546
RESPONSIBLE LENDING, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND HARDSHIP (effective 1 March 2023)
1. Responsible Lending
Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited (“Lexus Finance”) complies with the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003, Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Regulation 2004 and exercises the care, diligence, and skill of a responsible lender.
The Responsible Borrowing Code sets out the guidelines for anyone taking out a loan and sets out the minimum.
The Responsible Lending Code out the requirements a lender must follow.
In addition, Lexus Finance is member of the Financial Services Federation and takes it obligations as responsible lender seriously complying with all legislative requirements.
Unregulated financial advice.
You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about any consumer credit contract or relevant insurance contract products are not regulated financial advice.
This means that duties and requirements imposed on people who give financial advice do not apply to these recommendations. This includes a duty to comply with a code of conduct and a requirement to be licensed.
2. Dispute Resolution
If you have a Finance or Insurance complaint, you'll be pleased to know a Lexus Finance customer service manager is ready to assist.
If you don’t get a satisfactory resolution from us, then you can take your complaint to the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman scheme. This is free independent dispute resolution scheme and can be contacted at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0800 888 202
- Post: PO Box 10845, Wellington 6143
- Website: www.ifso.nz
Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited is registered under the Financial Services Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 under registration number FSP27861 and is a member of the above disputes resolution scheme.
If you are having trouble making your loan repayments or experiencing hardship Lexus Finance may be able to help.
We know that unforeseen events can happen in life and cause financial difficulties. These include injury, illness, changes to your regular income, a relationship breakdown, or the death of a spouse or partner.
If you find yourself struggling to meet your repayments because of a change in circumstances outside of your control, make sure you talk to us as soon as possible, simply call 0508 468 696. You can also complete the General Enquiry form and mention that you are experiencing hardship.
You can make a hardship application in writing at any time. You must bring your payments up to date before applying for hardship if you have:
- Been in default for 2 months or more
- Been in default for two weeks or more after receiving a repossession warning notice
- Not made four or more consecutive debt repayments on their due dates
We will work with you to understand how your change in circumstances is influencing your financial position and what can be done to assist you. We might be able to offer some assistance to help you cope with your financial difficulties. Assistance is determined on a case-by-case basis and could include reducing your repayments for a period of time and/or a term extension. Please note that both of these options will increase the overall cost of your loan.
If you have concerns about your finances, you can get free and confidential advice from an independent service, MoneyTalks which is funded by the Ministry of Social Development. You can contact MoneyTalks via:
- Telephone: 0800 345 123
- Text: 4029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website/Online Chat: www.moneytalks.co.nz
www.sorted.org.nz is another helpful website.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Lexus New Zealand General Terms and Conditions, unless specified below.
1. To enter the Customer Experience Survey Prize Draw, entrants need to provide Lexus New Zealand with feedback on their experience with Lexus by completing one of the four different Customer Experience Survey Prize Draws: Vehicle Purchase Experience, Product Experience, Test Drive Experience and Service Experience (together known as the “Relevant Customer Experience Survey”).
2. There is no cost to enter any of the Relevant Customer Experience Surveys.
3. The prize draw is open to anyone who receives and submits a Relevant Customer Experience Survey.
4. The results from all of the Relevant Customer Experience Surveys will be collated and one winner will be randomly drawn every three months.
5. The prize draw will be conducted on the next working day after the three month period has concluded. The prize draw your entry will be placed into, will be based on when your completed Relevant Customer Experience Survey is received.
6. The prize is one $500 Prezzy Card for each three month period.
7. The entrant into the Relevant Customer Experience Survey prize draw is deemed to be the owner of the email address used on the Relevant Customer Experience Survey.
8. The winner of each Relevant Customer Experience Survey prize draw will be notified by either phone, email or letter.
9. You have two weeks from receipt of the Relevant Customer Experience Survey to enter the Relevant Customer Experience Survey prize draw. Each Relevant Customer Experience Survey is open for two weeks only (reminder will be sent out after three days if not completed).
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all prize draws on this website, unless otherwise specified.
1. The vehicle provided in this prize draw will be a Lexus model of Toyota New Zealand Limited’s choosing.
2. Entry into the specific prize draw is deemed acceptance of these general terms and conditions and any specific or additional terms and conditions as outlined below.
3. Employees of Toyota New Zealand Limited, Toyota Financial Services Limited, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, Lexus and Toyota dealership staff, and their immediate families are not eligible for this prize draw.
4. To enter a Promotion the entrant must have taken the action requested, as described in the post relating to the specific promotion.
5. Entry into this prize draw is deemed consent that you have opted into further communication from Toyota New Zealand Limited. You will have the ability to opt-out at any time by calling 0800 869 682 or by emailing email@example.com.
6. Entry into this prize draw is restricted to people aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
7. Proof of purchase and photo ID may be required to claim the prize.
8. All entrants much be New Zealand residents and residing in New Zealand at the time of Promotion and hold a valid full driver’s license.
9. Unless otherwise stated, Prize winners will be notified through Instagram and must respond within 48 hours to claim their Prize. To claim a Prize, winners will be asked to provide contact details to a Toyota email address.
10. The winner:
a. will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from eligible entries received within the term;
b. will be notified within 5 working days of the draw and contacted via the Instagram account that made the entry.
c. must be able to collect the vehicle from their nearest Lexus dealership;
d. will hold a current unencumbered driver's licence and will be authorised to drive motor vehicles;
e. is not disqualified from driving nor obtaining a driver's licence. And the winner’s driver's licence is not, at the time of entering this prize draw this declaration, suspended or revoked;
f. will be required to sign a Vehicle Use Terms and Conditions Agreement prior to taking the vehicle;
g. consents to Toyota New Zealand Limited publishing comments anonymously and summarised scores in customer communications, Toyota and Lexus websites and in social media channels;
h. agrees to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media;
11. Toyota New Zealand Limited:
a. cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
b. reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
c. accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Toyota New Zealand Limited does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
d. reserves the right to:
1. disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
12. The person whose phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant in the event of any dispute.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
14. While this prize draw will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if Toyota New Zealand Limited or its designated agents are unable to make contact with any winner within 5 working days of a draw, Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. Incomplete or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
16. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 0800 869 682.
17. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither Toyota New Zealand Limited nor any person or party associated with the promotion will be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. All decisions made by Toyota New Zealand Limited are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
20. By entering this prize draw, each participant agrees to release Instagram from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in connection with, their participation in this prize draw.
From time to time Toyota New Zealand Limited may run Competitions and Prize Giveaways (Promotions) on the Toyota New Zealand Facebook page Timeline, the Toyota 86 New Zealand Facebook page Timeline, the Toyota 4x4 New Zealand Facebook page Timeline and the Toyota Racing New Zealand Facebook page Timeline.
By entering such a Promotion and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. Toyota New Zealand is the Organiser of these Promotions, they are not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. You agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in connection with, your participation in any of these Promotions or with any of the Prizes offered.
3. To enter a Promotion the entrant must have taken the action requested, as described in the post relating to the specific promotion. Only one entry per Facebook account is permitted, unless otherwise specified.
4. Unless otherwise stated, Prize winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the date and time stated in the post. The number of Prizes offered will be stated in the post and if multiple Prizes are offered, multiple winners will be drawn.
5. Entry into this prize draw is restricted to people aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
6. Employees of, or contractors to Toyota New Zealand Ltd, their advertising agents, subsidiaries and Toyota dealership staff, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. Entrants must be New Zealand residents and be residing in New Zealand at the time of the Promotion.
9. Toyota New Zealand reserves the rights to offer substitute Prizes.
10. Unless otherwise stated, Prize winners will be notified through Facebook and must respond within 48 hours to claim their Prize. To claim a Prize, winners will be asked to provide contact details to a Toyota email address.
11. Toyota New Zealand reserves the right to reproduce comments and feedback provided by entrants in promotional material, not limited to but including, website, brochures and other online channels.
12. Toyota New Zealand reserves the right to put an age limit or other restrictions on Promotions and or Prizes which must also comply with New Zealand law where applicable.
13. Toyota New Zealand reserves the right to remove any content deemed offensive, inappropriate or irrelevant to the promotion, as well as any content deemed to be used as promotion of a business or an individual and not in the spirit of the competition.
14. By entering the competition entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
15. By entering this competition you give Toyota the right to reproduce the information, including but not limited to image, video and copy content, as provided by you, across but not limited to Toyota New Zealand’s social, online, print, audio and video channels, without further reference or compensation of any description.
16. Toyota accepts no responsibility for any tax liability that may arise from any prize draw.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of Toyota New Zealand Limited will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
1. Lexus New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion unless otherwise specified below.
Per Weekly Rate:
2. The advertised, GST inclusive, weekly rate of $239 - Core or $259 - Dynamic (Offer) is only available on new Lexus RZ 450e Core (XEBC) or Dynamic (XEBD) vehicles purchased from an Authorised Lexus Dealer between 9 August 2023 and 31 December 2023 while stock lasts.
3. The Offer is only available on a 36 month / 30,000 km Guaranteed Future Value Credit Contract Loan through Lexus Financial Services at a rate of 6.30% p.a., fixed for 36 months, with a minimum of 20% deposit, with equal weekly installments of $239 and a final balloon payment of $90,624 (Core) or $259 and a final balloon payment of $97,204 (Dynamic).
4. The total amount payable for the vehicle will be $154,907 (based on an RSP of $134,900 - Core) or $166,268 (based on an RSP of $144,900 – Dynamic).
5. Guaranteed Future Value Certificate option available subject to the certificate T&Cs (which can be found here) and payment of the $250 return fee.
6. Excludes direct fleet purchases.
7. On road costs of $750, an establishment fee of $400, a $9.20 PPSR fee and will be charged.
8. Offer is subject to Lexus Financial Services normal lending criteria.
9. Offer is not available with other current offers.
10. Offer is subject to stock availability.
1. Lexus New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion unless otherwise specified below.
2. Purchase a new Lexus RZ 450e vehicle from an Authorised Lexus Dealer between 9 August 2023 and 31 December 2023 and receive the following added benefits:
a. Wallbox Pulsar Max charger:
i. One complimentary Wallbox Pulsar Max 7.4kW will be supplied for each qualifying new Lexus RZ 450e.
ii. The charger must be supplied and installed by Electrasafe.
iii. Any costs associated with the charger installation are the responsibility of the vehicle purchaser.
b. RX 350h Premium loan vehicle:
i. The loan vehicle is available for up to a maximum of 30-days over 3-years.
ii. The 3-year period begins from the date of registration of a qualifying new Lexus RZ 450e.
iii. Maximum booking duration is 5 consecutive days.
iv. Loan vehicle reservations are non-transferable and can only be made via an Authorised Lexus Dealer subject to availability.
v. The loan vehicle must be returned to the originating authorised Lexus Dealership, re-fuelled, in a clean and tidy condition.
vi. The qualifying RZ 450e must be left with the originating Authorised Lexus Dealership throughout the loan vehicle booking duration.
3. Offer is only available to the first registered owner of the new Lexus vehicle.
4. Offer excludes Dealer Demonstrator vehicles and direct fleet purchases.