In an emergency, a helping hand can be invaluable. That’s why Lexus New Zealand and the New Zealand Automobile Association developed Lexus Plus, a special nationwide 24-hour emergency service for Lexus owners that is built into your Warranty.
The Lexus Plus AA Roadside assistance package includes unlimited callouts, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including towing to the nearest Lexus agent anywhere in New Zealand. These services are tied to the vehicle so that all family members may access this assistance while driving your Lexus. Offering piece of mind when your vehicle is on the road.
Lexus Plus provides 24-hour roadside assistance anywhere in New Zealand for the following breakdown emergencies:
- Engine and electrical faults with warning lights
- Tyre repair with run flat kit or replacement with spare
- Jump start of flat batteries
- Diagnosis of faulty batteries, including Hybrid assessment
- Lockout assessment and key difficulties
- Courier of spare key to driver if first key lost while away from home
- Free delivery of an emergency fuel supply
- Vehicle incorrectly fueled at a Petrol Station
In all instances, if the vehicle cannot be rectified at the roadside the AA will arrange for transportation of your Lexus to the nearest Lexus Authorised Repair Agent.
If this happens afterhours, rest assured our towing arrangements include secure overnight storage, and movement to an Authorised Lexus Repair Agent the next working day. Any trailer or boat on tow at the time will transported with your vehicle to a secure facility.
Due to our generous Lexus Plus benefits you won’t be inconvenienced with making alternative arrangements, as you will be assisted in finding the best solution to your situation. Whether that be arranging alternative transport home in the event of a breakdown within 100km of your home; or, providing rental vehicle and accommodation requirements if you are over 100km from home at the time of breakdown.
Lexus Plus Member Benefits include provisions to make alternative arrangements
- Passengers, less than 100km from home, will be assisted with providing alternative transportation home up to the value of $120 including GST.
- Passengers, more than 100km from home, will be assisted with provisions up to $850 for rental* vehicle and accommodation or $400 for alternative transport home or onto your next destination.**
*Standard rental car eligibility terms and conditions will apply
** Inter-island ferry tickets are not included