LEXUS WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all promotions on this website, unless otherwise specified
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Offer is only available at participating Authorised Lexus Dealers.
- Scheduled Servicing and Warrantable repairs must be performed at an Authorised Lexus Dealer or Lexus Parts and Service Agent.
- Offer is subject to stock availability.
- Offer is available on Dealer sales of vehicles financed through Toyota Financial Services or other finance companies.
- Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash or discount.
- Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not available on Lexus Dealer demonstrator vehicles, preregistered vehicles, rental, Government, nationally negotiated fleet sales, Toyota New Zealand Account Managed Fleet sales or to Limited Liability Companies.
- Offer not available on Toyota vehicles.
- Offer available to New Zealand residents only.
- Offer available to GST and non GST registered customers.
- Offer excludes any online vehicle sales.
- Some vehicles and/or accessories may differ from those pictured.
- Entitlement to the offer goes to the ‘legal owner’ of the vehicle. Any subsequent arrangements between the legal owners of the vehicle and the driver/customer are at the legal owner’s discretion.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to alter the offers at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, Toyota New Zealand Limited and Authorised Lexus Dealers are not liable to any person, including you or any passenger, for any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense incurred through use of the vehicle purchased.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- We respect your privacy. Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand Limited to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and our Dealer network to communicate with you about Toyota and Lexus products and services. If you don’t wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, please phone us on 0800 869 682, email us at email@example.com or write to us at PO Box 46, Roberts Line, Palmerston North 4440. A more detailed privacy statement is available here.
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all prize draws on this website, unless otherwise specified.
- Entry into the specific prize draw is deemed acceptance of these general terms and conditions and any specific or additional terms and conditions as outlined below.
- Employees of Toyota New Zealand Limited, Toyota Financial Services Limited, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, Lexus and Toyota dealership staff, and their immediate families are not eligible for this prize draw.
- Entry into this prize draw is deemed consent that you have opted into further communication from Toyota New Zealand Limited. You will have the ability to opt-out at any time by calling 0800 869682 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of purchase and photo ID may be required to claim the prize.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from eligible entries received within the term.
- The prize winner will be notified within 5 working days of the draw and contacted via a call to the phone number provided or that made the entry.
- The person whose phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant in the event of any dispute.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- While this prize draw will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if Toyota New Zealand Limited or its designated agents are unable to make contact with any winner within 5 working days of a draw, Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Toyota New Zealand Limited does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to Toyota New Zealand Limited publishing comments anonymously and summarised scores in customer communications, Toyota and Lexus websites and in social media channels.
- By entering, prize winners agrees to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
- Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 0800 869 682.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither Toyota New Zealand Limited nor any person or party associated with the promotion will be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All decisions made by Toyota New Zealand Limited are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We respect your privacy. Toyota New Zealand Limited retains the personal information you provide when you communicate with us about one of our products or services. If you call, email, write to us or fill in an enquiry form we keep a record of that correspondence. We keep a record of personal information you give us as part of entering one of our promotions. We collect your personal information if you purchase a vehicle from us.
We also collect personal information about vehicle owners from the Motor Vehicle Register, in accordance with Toyota New Zealand Limited's authorisation to access the Register for specified purposes under section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998.
When you call our Customer Dialogue Centre, we may record the call for staff training and quality purposes, and to ensure that we have an accurate record of the call so that we can respond to your needs and in case of any dispute.
Use and disclosure of information
Your personal information is held and used by us to communicate with you about Toyota, Daihatsu and Lexus products and services, and to improve our services. This may include:
- responding to your requests and enquiries
- receiving feedback and dealing with complaints
- processing orders and administering accounts
- providing customer and dealer support
- vehicle warranties and product recalls
- marketing and promotional activities
- product development and market research
- improving our website
If you contact us about an application for employment, we may use your information to process your application.
When you submit an online form, we may transmit your request including your personal details via email to the intended recipient.
We may share your information with our authorised Toyota, Lexus and Daihatsu dealers, and Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited, for any of the purposes stated above. We may also use and disclose your information if required to meet our legal obligations.
Your rights and choices
If you provide your phone number and email address (for example, when you enquire about a vehicle using our online form), we will ask if you want to receive communications by phone or by email. Please note that if you provide your mobile number and choose to receive communications by phone, we may contact you by text message. You can of course ask not to be contacted by text message or email. Our contact details are below. You may nominate your preferred method of contact and we will respect your preference.
Our online form gives you the option of ticking a box labelled 'Please keep me informed about current Promotions, Offers, Products and Services'. If you do not tick the box, we will not send you promotional material.
If you do not wish to receive promotional material, or would like to request access to or correction of your details, please contact us on 0800 869 682, at email@example.com or write to Toyota New Zealand at PO Box 46, Roberts Line, Palmerston North 4440. A list of our authorised dealers and their details are available at www.toyota.co.nz/your-toyota. You also have the right under section 241(7)(b) of the Land Transport Act to opt-out of having your name and address made available to us through the Motor Vehicle Register. Further information is available at http://www.nzta.govt.nz/transact/.
Lexus RSP’s Terms and Conditions 2017
These terms and conditions are subject to Lexus New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise specified below.
- The following terms and conditions apply for all new Lexus vehicles purchased and delivered from an Authorised Lexus Dealer between 1 October 2017 and 18 June 2018.
- This offer is not available on Lexus Dealer demonstrator vehicles, preregistered vehicles, rental, Government, nationally negotiated fleet sales, Lexus New Zealand Account Managed Fleet sales or to Limited Liability Companies.
Recommended Selling Prices (RSP)
- The advertised RSP is the Recommended Selling Price only.
- The advertised RSP’s are GST inclusive
- The RSP’s are valid from 1 October 2017 until 18 June 2018 and are subject to change
- The advertised RSP’s do not include on road costs (ORC) or accessories.
- The advertised RSP’s refer to the following models only:
a. IS300h 2.5 Hybrid Sedan $72,900
b. IS300h 2.5 Hybrid Sedan Limited $83,900
c. ES300h 2.5 Hybrid Sedan $69,900
d. ES300h 2.5 Hybrid Sedan Limited $79,900
e. GS300h 2.5 Hybrid Sedan Limited $104,900
f. GS450h 3.5 Hybrid Sedan Limited $129,900
g. GS450h 3.5 Hybrid Sedan F Sport $137,900
Lexus To You App Terms and Conditions
- This App is published by or on behalf of Toyota New Zealand Limited (“Toyota”, or “We” or “Us“) a company registered in New Zealand whose registered office at 29 Roberts Line, Kelvin Grove, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Imagery and models contained in the App may be overseas versions and may be unavailable in New Zealand.
- By downloading or otherwise accessing the App you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms“) and our privacy and cookies policy. If you have any queries about the App or these Terms, you can contact Us by any of the means set out in paragraph 24 of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should stop using the App immediately.
- The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for illegal or unauthorised purposes. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable New Zealand laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
- You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
a. Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
b. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
c. Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
- You agree to indemnify Toyota in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
- The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Toyota. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Toyota’s express permission.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by Toyota or third party partners of Toyota. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Toyota or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Toyota.
- The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). Toyota may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, Toyota does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
- Use of the App is at your own risk. the App is provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law:
a. Toyota disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the app; and
b. all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the App (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between Toyota and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for any technical failure of the internet and/or the App; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the App. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Toyota will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any:
a. economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
b. loss of goodwill or reputation; or
c. special or indirect or consequential loss.
- If Toyota is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to the App, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to:
a. fifty dollars ($50.00); or
b. the sums paid by you upon purchasing the app, or any in-App spend, including subscriptions, whichever is greater.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Toyota for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by New Zealand law.
- Toyota reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Toyota, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
- If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Toyota from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of Toyota, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Toyota reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- Any in-App voucher codes issued by Toyota may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
- These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Toyota concerning your use of the App.
- Toyota reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Toyota.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Toyota’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Toyota in writing.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and Toyota.
- We respect your privacy. Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand Limited to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and our Dealer network to communicate with you about Toyota and Lexus products and services. If you don’t wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, please phone us on 0800 453 987, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at PO Box 46, Roberts Line, Palmerston North 4440. A more detailed privacy statement is available here.
2018 Lexus Performance Drive Days - Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to purchase a session at the “Lexus Performance Drive Days” an applicant must register via the lexus.co.nz/driveday registration page
The entry fee is $350.00 New Zealand Dollars, GST inclusive.
Payment must be received by an authorized and approved Lexus Dealer prior to the drive day otherwise the participant will forfeit the opportunity to attend.
Purchasers must be 18 years of age or more, and must hold a current full unrestricted New Zealand driver’s licence.
Once paid the entry fee for $350.00 is non-refundable.
The event may be cancelled at the discretion of Lexus New Zealand for reasons including but not limited to safety, weather and track availability.
The offer is to purchase a session to one of the following drive days:
Dates Lexus Performance Track Day
Thurs 11th January
Lexus of Christchurch
Thurs 25th January
Lexus of Auckland and Lexus of North Shore
Thurs 1st February
Lexus of Hawkes Bay
Thurs 8th February
Lexus of Wellington
Monday 5th March
Lexus of Auckland / Lexus of North Shore
Monday 7th March
Lexus of North Shore
Monday 8th March
Lexus of Auckland
The Lexus drive day dates disclosed on the website is not a guarantee that the date is still available. All sessions have a limited number of spaces available on any specific date, and there can occasionally be a delay between the date becoming unavailable and removal of that date from the Lexus drive day website.
Drive day sessions are strictly limited to 35 - 50 places (depending on the venue) at each of the 7 events. A total of 310 places available for the series
Registrations close 10 working days prior to each event.
Successful applicants will be notified by their local approved and authorised Lexus Dealer hosting that track event.
The participant will be notified to the email or contact number supplied.
The participant will have 24 hours to contact Lexus New Zealand if a message is left otherwise they will forfeit the opportunity to attend the Lexus Performance Drive Day series and another participant may be given the opportunity.
On arrival to the drive day session each participant will be required to sign the following:
- An event form for the day’s activities.
- A Lexus indemnity form where applicable for driven hot lap rides.
- A Lexus Short Term Vehicle loan agreement where applicable with respect to the driving of any Lexus New Zealand vehicles
By signing these forms the participant will acknowledge and accept that Toyota New Zealand Limited and participating suppliers have:
- No liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise.
- No liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission.
- The participant will abide any instruction given by the event organisers and staff controlling driving activities.
- Where drive day experience liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the experience purchased
By paying the fee for the Lexus Performance Drive Days, the participant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Lexus New Zealand reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. Lexus New Zealand reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Lexus Performance Drive Days, the decision of Lexus New Zealand shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The applicant’s biographical details, names, photographs and audio visual recordings may be used for publicity purposes in all media by Toyota New Zealand Limited and participants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose. Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner constitutes acceptance for Toyota New Zealand Limited to use the winner’s name, stories and images/photography for publicity purposes.
Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 0800 4 LEXUS (453 987).
Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
We respect your privacy. Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and the Lexus dealer network to communicate with you about Lexus and Toyota products and services. If you don’t wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, please contact us on 0800 4 LEXUS, at email@example.com or write to us at PO Box 46, Palmerston North Central, Palmerston North 4440. A more detailed privacy statement is available at lexus.co.nz/privacy or on request.
0% FINANCE OFFER FOR Q1 2018
- These terms and conditions are subject to the Lexus New Zealand General Terms and Conditions, unless specified below.
- Price advertised is the Lexus Recommended Price (LRP) for the IS 300 and NX 300 Lexus turbo standard models, as well as the RX 350 Lexus standard model
- Finance offer is available on the IS 300 and NX 300 Lexus turbo vehicles, as well as the RX 350 Lexus standard vehicle, purchased and delivered from an Authorised Lexus Dealer between 1st January 2018 and 31st March 2018 and is subject to stock availability.
- The advertised 0% p.a. finance rate is only available on a Classic Finance loan through Lexus Financial Services with a minimum of 20% deposit for terms up to 36 months.
- Excludes loan with structured payments.
- Offer is subject to Lexus Financial Services normal lending criteria.
- A documentation fee of up to $400 and on road costs will be charged.
- Some vehicles and accessories may differ slightly from those pictured.